Service Med, was established in 1992 and operates in the field of medical devices. We offer rent and management services of high efficiency anti decubitus systems. In addition we distribute products concerning wound care and home care.

The Company is held by a Private Equity Fund for the 80%. The remaining 20% of the company is held by private investors.

Service Med, has introduced and implemented an integrated Internal Compliance system, it’s able to guarantee a constant monitoring of the current legislation for:

  • Transparency assurance,
  • environmental awarness,
  • protection of health and safety of workers,
  • protection of privacy and computer data security.

The Company has the following certifications:

OHSAS 18001:2007 (protection of health and safety of workers)

ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental awarness)

ISO 9001:2015 e ISO 13485:2016 (Quality System)

Among the first in its sector, the company has adopted an organizational model under Legislative Decree 231/2001 which includes an ethical code that has adopted the guidelines issued by Assobiomedica as well as a Legality Insurance policy in line with the most up-to-date regulatory parameters in force.

With Service Med S.p.A. we will always ensure the conditions of fairness and transparency in order to safeguard our position in the market, our public image, expectations of our fellow business partners and the work of our employees and collaborators.